Thursday, October 13, 2016

Better Late Than Never

Hi, I’m Kirstin, and I’m addicted to books. I’m a voracious reader, usually finishing a 400+ page book between breaks at work and devouring multiple larger books on a day off. I’ve successfully navigated a busy high school hallway without taking my eyes off the page or plowing into anyone. I’m notorious for walking out of my local library with a dozen thick hardback volumes and coming back for more before the week is out, and my husband teases me that second-hand bookstores are my drug of choice. (He’s totally right, too.) The quick background was necessary to explain how I came to this stop on my bookwormish road as a blogger and reviewer for Delphian Hope Publishing. Because I go through books the way chain smokers go through cigarettes, you’d think this would be a no brainer. Piece of cake, right? Turns out, not so much.
I don’t really know how to write a review. Last time I wrote one was a seventh grade book report, and I want to say it was on the Three Musketeers – so everyone reading this is going to have to bear with me while I figure this out.  All set? Sweet. So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment