Saturday, August 16, 2014

Oooo, this is nice! I feel a bit like the Doctor with a new regeneration!


Eyes, check. Arms, lovely - can't make anything without those; fingers - all in working order. Knees ... bit dodgy, but they'll do. Curiosity, check! Imagination... is crammed as full as my junk drawer (have to fix that). Sanity - sanity? *peeks under tables and beneath the rug* ...huh. Looks like we have a runner. No worries! Us artistically-minded and disturbingly hyperactive don't really need it.


So! I can't promise that I'll be any good at posting in anything resembling a timely fashion, but I will do my very best. I'm trying very hard to spread the word about my Etsy shop so that I can start making toys full time, so please bear with me.


My shop is currently focused on felt toys, but I am thinking about spreading out to other types of materials - crochet is an option, I'm working with fleece for the first time, and I'm really, really hoping to start working on some gaming materials by Christmas (cause why should little children have all the fun?). I plan on showing off some craft projects that I've done as gifts, but that may have to wait till after the holidays because, let's face it, I'm not as computer-savvy as my young relatives and I hate spoilers.


So, we're off! Allon-ze, Alonzo!

No comments:

Post a Comment